Staybright Electric (SBE) works with local energy companies across the United States. Most of them offer rebate programs as incentives to retrofit and promote other energy reducing projects. Rebates are offered for a wide variety of lighting projects in all 50 states.
SBE can handle all of the rebate administration so you will not have to waste valuable resources. Whether you have a 1 million square foot warehouse or a 500 square foot office, we can get the maximum rebate for utilities possible.
Savings you can See
Most programs offer rebates that cover or pay for up to 50% of the project cost. If you couple that with the energy savings, your lighting project can pay for itself within a year.
Projects we offer that will qualify for utility rebates:
- Retrofitting from HID fixtures to T5 fluorescent fixtures
- Retrofitting from 4 lamp T8 fixtures to 2 lamp T8 fixtures with reflector shields
- Relamping to a new low wattage lamps and replacing the fixture ballasts
- Implementing lighting controls (motion sensors and timers to be used in conjunction with a lighting system upgrade)
- Retrofitting from your existing lights to LEDs
*SBE can also work with the utility company in your state to create a custom rebate plan